Soy sauce, vinegar and Sriracha hot sauce make these Asian-Glazed Chicken Drumsticks savory delicious – serve over rice or vegetables for an easy meal!
Recipe from skinnytaste.com
- Prep: 10 m
- Cook: 35 m
- Total: 45 m
- Servings: 4
- 8 chicken drumsticks skin removed
- olive oil spray
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp sriracha hot sauce more or less to taste
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup soy sauce low-sodium
- 1 tbsp honey
- 3 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 tsp ginger grated
- 2 tbsp chives or scallions, chopped
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- In a heavy large saucepan, brown chicken on high for 3-4 minutes with a little spray oil.
- Add water, balsamic, soy sauce, honey, garlic, ginger, hot sauce and cook on high until liquid comes to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer, covered for about 20 minutes.
- Remove cover and bring heat to high, allowing sauce to reduce down, about 8-10 minutes, until it becomes thick, turning chicken occasionally. (Keep an eye on glaze, you don't want it to burn when it start becoming thick).
- Transfer chicken to a platter and pour sauce on top
- Top with chives and sesame seeds and serve.