Sugar snap peas aren’t that common in keto cooking, but they are a delicious mixture of textures that keep you coming back for more. Although they run a little bit high in carbs, every once in a while they are worth it.
Recipe from ruled.me
- Prep: 2 m
- Cook: 6 m
- Total: 8 m
- Servings: 3
- 3 cups sugar snap peas
- 1/2 large lemon juiced
- 3 tbsp bacon fat rendered
- 2 tsp garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- Add 3 Tbsp. Bacon Fat to a pan and bring to its smoking point.
- Add your garlic and reduce heat on the pan, letting the garlic cook for 1-2 minutes
- Add sugar snap peas and lemon juice, let cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove and serve. Garnish with red pepper flakes and lemon zest.