Recipe from Tasty
- Prep: 10 m
- Cook: 15 m
- Total: 25 m
- Servings: 4
- 2 avocados
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
- 1 cherry tomato quartered
- 1 sprig basil fresh, chopped
- cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 tbsp chives fresh, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Slice the avocados in half and remove the pits.
- Place the avocado halves on a baking sheet and scoop out some of the flesh to make a bigger hole.
- Crack one egg into each hole and season with salt and pepper.
- Top with toppings of choice and bake for 15 minutes or until yolk reaches desired consistency.
- Sprinkle with fresh herbs, as desired.