This low carb banana-flavored cereal is the breakfast recipe you’ve been waiting for! Totally grain-free, it’s made with almond meal, hemp seeds and flaked coconut. Dig in!
Recipe from All Day I Dream About Food
- Prep: 10 m
- Cook: 35 m
- Total: 45 m
- Servings: 10servings
- 1 1/2 cups Bob's Red Mill almond meal
- 1 cup Bob's Red Mill hemp seeds
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1 cup Bob's Red Mill unsweetened flaked coconut
- 1/3 cup Swerve sweetener
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp butter (melted) or coconut oil
- 2 tsp banana extract
- 1 large egg or flax "egg"
- Preheat oven to 300F and line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the almond meal, hemp seeds, nuts, coconut, sweetener and salt.
- Stir in butter, extract and egg until mixture begins to clump together. Spread mixture out onto prepared baking sheet and press down to help it clump together.
- Bake about 25 minutes, stirring 2 or 3 times, until beginning to brown. Turn off oven and let cereal sit inside for 5 to 10 minutes more.