Who needs take out when you can make it at home without all that added sugar! A delicious take on a favorite carb heavy Chinese dish, our Beef Lo Mein does NOT disappoint!
Recipe from Keto Mojo
- Prep: 7 m
- Cook: 8 m
- Total: 15 m
- Servings: 2
- 8 oz beef sliced thin
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp ginger minced or 2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tbsp chili paste or chile garlic sauce
- 2 cups green cabbage shredded or coleslaw mix
- 2 zucchinis medium, spiralized
- 2 tbsp liquid aminos or tamari
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Add the meat to a large frying pan with the oil and spices (garlic, ginger, chile paste) and brown.
- Add the cabbage, zucchini noodles, liquid aminos, rice vinegar. Saute on medium heat for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally until the noodles are just slightly tender.