Beefy, hearty, and totally kid friendly! This keto enchilada casserole is easy to make and a perfect low carb dinner for the whole family.
Recipe from All Day I Dream About Food
- Prep: 20 m
- Cook: 45 m
- Total: 1 h 5 m
- Servings: 8
- 2 lb ground beef
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 cups tomatoes pureed
- 3 tbsp taco seasoning
- 1/4 tsp cayenne
- 4 pizza crusts KBosh
- 8 oz cheddar cheese shredded or Mexican cheese blend
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add the ground beef. Cook until very little pink remains, breaking up any clumps with the back of a fork, about 10 minutes. Sprinkle with the salt and pepper. Drain off the fat, if desired.
- Stir in the pureed tomatoes, taco seasoning, and cayenne (if your taco seasoning is salt-free, you will want to add more salt). Cook until heated through and the beef is fully cooked, another 3 to 5 minutes. Taste and adjust seasonings as desired.
- Preheat the oven to 350F and spray a 9x13 casserole dish with coconut or avocado oil spray.
- Place one and a half pizza crusts on the bottom of the pan, cutting to fit. Use the cut bits to fill in any gaps. It does not need to be perfect.
- Top with 1/3 of the beef/tomato mixture and sprinkle with 1/4 of the cheese. Repeat this layering 2 more times, but use all of the remaining cheese for the top layer.
- Bake 30 minutes, then turn on the broiler for 1 to 3 minutes to brown the top slighlty (watch carefully!). Remove and let cool 10 minutes before serving.