Avocados make the perfect snack bowls. Therefore, stuffing them full of bruschetta chicken was one of easiest decisions we’ve ever made. You don’t need to take off the skin completely — we just think it’s super pretty that way. Plus, it make it’s easier to to attack with a fork and knife.
Recipe from Delish
- Prep: 5 m
- Cook: 10 m
- Total: 15 m
- Servings: 6
- 3 avocados halved and pits removed
- 1/2 lemon juices
- 2 cups chicken cooked and shredded
- 2 tomatoes large, diced
- 1/4 red onion finely chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil extra-virgin
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- salt kosher
- pepper freshly grounded
- balsamic glaze for garnish
- basil thinly sliced, for garnish
- Remove skin from avocados then squeeze lemon juice all over to prevent browning.
- In a large bowl mix together chicken, tomatoes, red onion, oil, and red pepper flakes and season with salt and pepper
- Spoon mixture into avocados then drizzle with balsamic glaze and garnish with basil to serve.