Caramelized onions, sautéed red bell peppers and zucchini mixed with Parmesan creates a easy frittata perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner!
Recipe from skinnytaste.com
- Prep: 5 m
- Cook: 35 m
- Total: 40 m
- Servings: 4
- 1 white onion thinly sliced
- 1 medium red bell pepper diced
- 1 1/2 cups zucchini diced into matchsticks
- 6 large eggs
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400F. Over medium-low heat, heat oil in a 10-inch skillet. Stir in onion and cook until slightly brown, about 10 minutes. Add peppers and cook 5 more minutes, then add zucchini. Season with salt and pepper and cook 3 more minutes stirring occasionally.
- In a medium bowl whisk eggs, Parmesan, salt and pepper.
- Add eggs to the skillet making sure eggs cover all the vegetables. When the edges begin to set (about 2 minutes) move skillet to oven.
- Cook about 10-15 minutes, or until frittata is completely cooked.
- Serve warm, cut into 4 pieces.