This cauli toast is the best thing since, well, real sliced bread.
Recipe from Delish
- Prep: 15 m
- Cook: 30 m
- Total: 45 m
- Servings: 6
- cauliflower 1 medium head
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup cheddar shredded
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- salt kosher
- pepper freshly ground
- Preheat oven to 425º and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Finely grate cauliflower and transfer to a large bowl.
- Microwave on high, 8 minutes. Drain thoroughly with paper towels or a cheesecloth until mixture is dry.
- Add egg, cheddar, and garlic powder to cauliflower bowl and season with salt and pepper. Mix until combined.
- Form cauliflower into toast shapes on prepared baking sheet and bake until golden, 18 to 20 minutes.
- Transfer to a plate and top with desired toppings, like mashed avocado, a fried egg, or bacon, lettuce and tomato.