With the tangy flavors of cheddar cheese and ranch seasoning, this low carb roasted cauliflower recipe is destined to become your new favourite.
Recipe from All Day I Dream About Food
- Prep: 10 m
- Cook: 30 m
- Total: 40 m
- Servings: 6
- 1 tsp dried dill weed
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 2 tbsp cheddar cheese powder or nutritional yeast
- 1 head cauliflower cut into 1-inch florets
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a large bowl, stir together the dill weed, parsley, garlic powder and onion powder. Set aside.
- Lay cauliflower in a single layer in a large baking dish or on a cookie sheet. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper, then toss to combine.
- Roast until cauliflower is tender and golden brown, about 20 to 30 minutes. Remove and transfer to bowl. Toss to coat with herb and cheddar mixture.
- Serve warm.