Tasty easy family-friendly meatballs for lunch, BBQ and dinner. And perfect for a high protein snack.
Recipe from Ditch the Carbs
- Prep: 10 m
- Cook: 20 m
- Total: 30 m
- Servings: 6
- 1 onion
- 1 tbsp garlic crushed
- 4 medium eggs
- 1 cup mozzarella shredded/grated
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2.2 lb ground chicken
- Place the onion in your food processor and blitz/pulse until finely chopped.
- Add all the other ingredients into your food processor and pulse until completely combined.
- Take a golf ball size of the cheesy chicken mixture, and roll or squeeze into a ball. Place on a lined baking tray.
- Continue until all the cheesy chicken mixture has been rolled into meatballs.
- Bake at 180C/350F for 20 minutes (or more depending on your oven).
- Serve as an appetizer, a protein snack, a BBQ side dish, with salad, or hot with garlic mashed cauliflower.