Keto Chicken Enchilada Skillet is a family favorite recipe. So ridiculously easy to make, it whips up in about 15 minutes flat. If you’ve been missing enchiladas on your low carb diet, this easy one pan meal is for you!
Recipe from All Day I Dream About Food
- Prep: 5 m
- Cook: 10 m
- Servings: 6
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp cayenne
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 lb chicken cooked, cubed or shredded
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar shredded or Mexican cheese (about 6 ounces)
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt the butter. Add the chicken broth and bring to a simmer.
- Whisk in the tomato paste, chili powder, garlic powder, cumin, and cayenne until smooth.
- Reduce the heat to low and whisk in the sour cream until well combined. Stir in the chicken and toss to coat. Sprinkle the cheese evenly over the top and cover the skillet until melted, about 4 minutes.