Recipe from All Day I Dream About Food
- Prep: 5 m
- Cook: 55 m
- Total: 1 h
- Servings: 10Servings
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup whey protein powder or pea protein powder
- 1/2 cup Swerve sweetener (or other erythritol)
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp orange zest
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 large egg white or flax "egg"
- 1/4 cup butter or coconut oil melted
- 15-20 drops stevia extract
- 2 tbsp water
- Preheat oven to 300F and line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roughly chop almonds and pecans. In a large bowl, whisk together nuts, coconut, almond flour, chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, protein powder, sweetener, cocoa powder, orange zest, cinnamon, and salt.
- Add egg white, melted butter or oil, stevia and water. Mix until it resembles crumbly dough.
- Transfer to prepared baking sheet and bake 30 to 40 minutes, turning pan halfway through cooking. Remove and let cool.