This Chopped Greek Salad is the ultimate keto summer salad recipe! Packed with veggies and some grilled chicken, it’s a healthy satisfying meal.
Recipe from All Day I Dream About Food
- Prep: 20 m
- Total: 20 m
- Servings: 4
- 1 head romaine lettuce (baby) diced or half of one large head
- 1 medium tomato diced
- 1 small red pepper diced
- 1 1/2 cups cucumber diced
- 1/4 cup red onion diced
- 1 1/4 lb chicken cooked, diced
- 1/2 cup feta crumbled
- 1/3 cup kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup avocado oil or olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp dried majoram
- Option 1: Lay all of the ingredients out decoratively in lines on a large platter. Allow people to scoop up the various portions as they like.
- Option 2: Toss all ingredients together in a large bowl and divide among four large plates.
- In a jar or bottle with a sealable lid, combine all the dressing ingredients and shake well. Serve with the salad at the table.