From our friends at
- Prep: 8 h
- Cook: 20 m
- Servings: 4
- 1 lb chicken thighs skinless, boneless
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 limes zested and juiced
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves and stems
- 1/2 tsp cumin ground
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- In a small food processor or a blender, combine the olive oil, lime zest, lime juice, garlic, honey, cilantro, cumin, salt and pepper and blend until well combined.
- Place chicken in a large bowl, pour cilantro lime marinade over all of the chicken and then, using your hands or tongs, toss until the chicken is well coated. Transfer the chicken to the fridge and allow to marinate for at least 1 hour or up to 8 hours.
- Once the chicken is ready, pre-heat a grill to medium-high heat. Add chicken to the grill and cook for 12-14 minutes, turning a couple of times, until the chicken is cooked through.
- Remove cooked chicken from the grill and garnish with fresh cilantro and lime wedges to serve.