Spoon about 1/4 cup of sauce onto each of the four plates, top with a fish portion, then add another 1/4 cup of sauce. Garnish each portion with a pile of the radish salad. Serve right away.
Recipe from Keto-Mojo
- Prep: 15 m
- Cook: 30 m
- Total: 45 m
- Servings: 4
- 12 oz tomatillos husks and stems removed
- 2 jalapeños 1 whole and 1 sliced into thin rounds
- 2 cloves garlic unpeeled
- 4 tbsp olive oil divided
- 3/4 cup cilantro packed leaves, divided
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 1 lime halved
- 4 radishes cut into matchstick pieces
- 1 lb cod boneless, skinless fillet, cut into 4 equal pieces
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (200°C). Halve the tomatillos then place them on a rimmed baking sheet with the garlic and the 1 whole jalapeño. Drizzle with 4½ teaspoons of the olive oil, and roast, tossing once during cooking, until the tomatillos are quite soft, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Squeeze the garlic cloves from their papery skins, discarding the skins. Remove and discard the jalapeño skins, stems, and seeds. Add the garlic, jalapeño, tomatillos, ½ cup of the cilantro, and the coconut cream to a food processor or blender. Squeeze in the juice of ½ lime. Pulse several times, then process until smooth.
- Use a spatula to scrape the tomatillo mixture into a saucepan, then bring it to a gentle simmer over medium low heat; don’t let it boil. Cover, remove from the heat, and keep warm.
- In a small bowl, combine the radishes, the 1 sliced jalapeño, the remaining cilantro leaves, the juice of the remaining ½ lime, and 1½ teaspoons of the olive oil. Toss gently to combine.
- Pat dry the cod fillets with a paper towel. Season both sides of the fish with salt and pepper.
- Heat a heavy, 12-inch nonstick or cast-iron skillet over high heat. When the pan is hot, add the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Carefully place the fillets in the pan, skin side down. Lower heat to medium and let sizzle until fish is golden and caramelized around edges, 2 to 3 minutes. Carefully flip fillets and cook until the other side is golden and crisp, and the fish is flaky and opaque, 2 to 3 minutes more.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup of sauce onto each of the four plates, top with a fish portion, then add another 1/4 cup of sauce. Garnish each portion with a pile of the radish salad. Serve right away.