Crispy air fried Brussels sprouts make an excellent keto side dish. Drizzle with garlic Parmesan butter for the ultimate Brussels sprouts experience.
Recipe from All Day I Dream About Food
- Prep: 10 m
- Cook: 20 m
- Total: 30 m
- Servings: 6
- 1 lb brussels sprouts
- 3 tbsp butter melted
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 oz parmesan freshly grated, divided
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- Wash and trim the Brussels sprouts and pat them very dry. Cut each in half, or if they are very large, cut into quarters.
- In a large bowl, toss the sprouts with the butter, garlic, about 3/4 of the Parmesan, the salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
- Air fry at 400F for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring a few times during cooking, until tender and crisped to your liking.
- Return to the bowl to toss in any remaining butter, and sprinkle with the remaining Parmesan. Add additional seasonings to taste.