Crustless bacon and egg pie is an absolute classic. An easy recipe to whip up for a picnic, dinner, lunch or gathering. Cut into squares, triangles or fingers to enjoy this low carb keto dish.
Recipe from Ditch the Carbs
- Prep: 10 m
- Cook: 30 m
- Total: 40 m
- Servings: 6
- 8 medium eggs
- 1/2 cup cream or full fat milk
- 1 spring onion finely sliced
- 2 slices bacon diced
- 1 cup cheese grated/shredded
- cherry tomatoes to garnish
- cheese grated - to garnish
- Whisk the eggs and milk with a fork.
- Add all the other ingredients, reserving the tomatoes and extra cheese for the top.
- Add any vegetables and stir gently.
- Pour into a 20cm/8inch square baking dish that has been greased and lined with baking paper.
- You may need to move the vegetables in the dish with the fork so they are evenly distributed.
- Place the sliced cherry tomatoes and cheese on top.
- Bake at 180C/350F for 20-30 minutes