This delicious combination of vegetables not only brings the big fresh flavors you want, but also the texture. There’s soft, there’s crunchy, there’s even seeds in there to keep you guessing with every single bite you take out of it.
Recipe from ruled.me
- Prep: 10 m
- Cook: 10 m
- Total: 20 m
- Servings: 4
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 240 g mushrooms baby bella
- 115 g broccoli
- 100 g sugar snap peas
- 90 g bell pepper
- 90 g spinach
- 2 tsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 tsp garlic minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- Prep all vegetables by chopping them into small, bite size pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan to high heat. Once hot, add garlic and let saute for 1 minute.
- Add mushrooms and let them soak up some of the oil. Once they do, add broccoli and mix together well.
- Let broccoli cook for a few minutes, then add sugar snap peas. Mix this together well.
- Add bell pepper, spices, and pumpkin seeds then mix together well.
- Once everything is cooked, lay spinach on top of the vegetables and let the steam wilt it.
- Once the spinach wilts, mix it all together and serve.