A simple and delicious low-carb chaffles serves with a side of bacon and eggs. They are keto-friendly and gluten-free. Your whole family will enjoy them.
Recipe from Ditch the Carbs
- Prep: 1 m
- Cook: 4 m
- Total: 5 m
- Servings: 2
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup mozzarella pre-shredded/grated
- eggs for scrambling or frying
- Combine the ingredients for the basic breakfast chaffle in a small bowl or mug.
- Preheat your waffle maker. When it is hot, spray with olive oil and pour half the batter into the mini-waffle maker (or the entire batter into a large waffle maker).
- Cook for 2-4 minutes then remove and repeat. You should be able to make 2 mini-chaffles per recipe or 1 large chaffle.
- Serve with a side or eggs and bacon. Enjoy!
- NOTES: Place your eggs and bacon between the chaffles to make a sandwich.