This light and easy low carb Greek Shrimp recipe is a wonderful summer meal. Enjoy it al fresco with your friends and family.
Recipe from All Day I Dream About Food
- Prep: 10 m
- Cook: 25 m
- Total: 35 m
- Servings: 6
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 15 oz diced tomatoes (1 can) drained
- 1 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 lb shrimp medium, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup parmesan freshly, grated
- 3/4 cup feta cheese crumbled, divided
- parsley fresh, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- In a large oven-proof saute pan, heat the oil over medium heat until shimmering. Add the garlic and sauté 30 seconds. Stir in the tomatoes, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes and bring to a simmer. Cook 5 minutes.
- Lay the shrimp in a single layer over the tomatoes and sprinkle with the parmesan and 1/2 cup of the feta. Place the pan in the oven and bake until the shrimp is pink and cooked through, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove and sprinkle with the remaining feta and some fresh chopped parsley. Serve over cauliflower rice.