Juicy low carb chicken thighs smothered in pizza sauce, pepperoni, and mozzarella. This easy one-pan meal will be a hit with your whole family.
Recipe from All Day I Dream About Food
- Prep: 5 m
- Cook: 30 m
- Total: 35 m
- Servings: 6
- 2 tbsp avocado oil or olive oil
- 2 lb chicken thighs boneless, skinless
- 1 cup pizza sauce or marinara sauce (without added sugar)
- 2 oz pepperoni sliced
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella shredded
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Heat oil in a large 12-inch skillet over medium heat (if it's a cast-iron skillet, be generous with your oil to avoid sticking). Sprinkle chicken thighs with salt and pepper and to pan. Cook until lightly browned, 2 to 4 minutes per side.
- Pour pizza sauce over chicken thighs, spreading to coat. Arrange pepperoni over chicken and sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Bake 25 minutes, then turn on broiler for a minute or two until cheese is bubbly and browned in spots.