This low-carb chicken salad is a quick and easy meal that is full of flavour and vegetables. It makes the perfect dip, snack, or meal.
Recipe from Ditch the Carbs
- Prep: 10 m
- Cook: 10 m
- Total: 20 m
- Servings: 6
- 1 lb chicken cooked, chopped or shredded
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt (plain, unsweetened)
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup red onion chopped
- 1/2 cup cucumber chopped
- 1/2 cup celery chipped
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper chopped
- 1/4 cup herbs chopped, fresh (parsley, basil etc)
- 1/2 cup avocado cubed (optional)
- 1 tbsp feta cheese (optional to garnish)
- To bake your chicken, place the chicken in a baking pan and drizzle it with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Bake the chicken at 220C/425F for 10-15 minutes or until done.
- Alternatively, grill, broil, barbecue or buy a rotisserie chicken.
The Versatile Keto Chicken Salad
- Chop your cooked chicken and vegetables. Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Garnish and serve as lettuce wraps, with FatHead crackers, or with mozzarella dough flatbread. Store leftover chicken salad in the refrigerator.