This fresh, herb-flavored egg dip is creamy enough to scoop up with your favorite veggie strips, but with just enough of a bite to keep it interesting.
Recipe from Paleo Leap
- Prep: 15 m
- Cook: 30 m
- Servings: 4
- 4 eggs hard-boiled, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp chives fresh, minced
- 2 tsp dill fresh, minced
- 1/4 tsp basil fresh, minced
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Mash the eggs in a big bowl using a fork, or blend using a food processor.
- Add all the remaining ingredients to the eggs, and stir until everything is well blended.
- Season the salad to taste, give one last stir and refrigerate.
- Serve chilled, with vegetables for dipping.