This delicious keto quiche recipe with satisfy your craving for Eggs Benedict. Packed with Canadian bacon and drizzled with an easy blender hollandaise sauce, it makes a great low carb dinner or brunch.
Recipe from All Day I Dream About Food
- Prep: 15 m
- Cook: 45 m
- Total: 1 h
- Servings: 8
- 1 pie crust press-in
- 8 oz Canadian bacon chopped
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 egg yolk
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup butter unsalted, melted
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- parsley chopped, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 325F. Follow the instructions for the almond flour press-in pie crust and press firmly into the bottom and up the sides of a glass or ceramic pie dish. Bake 12 minutes.
- Remove the crust from the oven and arrange the chopped Canadian Bacon over the bottom of the crust. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, cream, garlic, salt, and pepper. Pour over the bacon.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes, or until the quiche is just barely set in the center (it should still jiggle a little). Remove and let cool while preparing the Hollandaise.
- Place egg yolks, lemon juice, and salt in the blender jar. Blend on high for 15 seconds.
- Remove the blender lid insert and place a small funnel with a narrow stem into the hole. With the blender running on high, slowly pour in the melted butter until the sauce is creamy and thickened.
- Add the cayenne and blend briefly. Add additional salt to taste. Drizzle over slices of quiche and top with chopped parsley.