I love making these Everything Parmesan Crisps as a low-carb snack, to add to Caesar salad in place of croutons, with soup, or a great addition to any charcuterie board as an appetizer. Double or triple the recipe to feed a crowd.
Recipe from skinnytaste.com
- Prep: 15 m
- Cook: 15 m
- Total: 30 m
- Servings: 4
- 1/2 cup parmesan freshly grated, not pre-grated using the large holes of a box grater
- 3/4 tsp sesame seeds
- 3/4 tsp onion flakes minced, dried
- 3/4 tsp garlic flakes minced, dried
- 3/4 tsp poppy seeds
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Pour 2 tablespoon of grated cheese onto a silicone lined baking sheet (highly recommended for this) and lightly pat down with your fingers to make about 4 inches round.
- Repeat 3 more times with remaining cheese, leaving 1/2-inch space in between each circle.
- Bake 3 minutes, until almost done.
- Combine the sesame seeds, onion, garlic and poppy seeds in a small bowl.
- Top each with 3/4 teaspoon.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until golden and crisp. Cool before eating.