Recipe from All Day I Dream About Food
- Prep: 20 m
- Cook: 1 h
- Total: 1 h 20 m
- Servings: 8
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt full-fat
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic finely minced
- 1/2 medium cucumber cut in half longwise and thinly sliced
- 1 tsp dill fresh, chopped
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 lb ground turkey (dark meat if possible)
- 8 oz spinach frozen, thawed and squeezed out
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup onion chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp dried marjoram
- 3/4 tsp pepper
- 1 cup feta cheese crumbled
- For the sauce, mix all ingredients in a medium bowl and chill until serving.
- For the meatloaf, line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and preheat the oven to 325F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the turkey, spinach, almond flour, eggs, onion, salt, marjoram, and pepper. Mix with your hands until very well combined.
- Place half of the turkey mixture on the prepared baking sheet and shape into a flat rectangle, about 1 inch thick. Cover with 3/4 cup of the feta cheese. Place remaining turkey mixture overtop of feta and shape the whole thing into a rough loaf. Sprinkle with the remaining feta, pressing lightly to adhere.
- Bake for 1 to 1 1/4 hours, or until the internal temperature reaches 160F on an instant read thermometer.
- Cut into slices and drizzle with tzatziki sauce, passing remaining sauce at the table.