Truly crispy oven baked wings with a buttery garlic parmesan sauce. This low carb chicken wing recipe is a favorite for a reason! You will be licking your fingers and asking for more. Get my trick for crispy oven baked chicken, every time.
Recipe from All Day I Dream About Food
- Prep: 15 m
- Cook: 50 m
- Total: 1 h 5 m
- Servings: 8
- 3 lb chicken wings
- 1 1/2 tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup butter salted
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tsp parsley dried
- pinch red pepper flakes
- 1/2 oz parmesan grated, about 1/2 cup
- rosemary or parsley, freshly chopped
- Preheat oven to 250F and place a baking rack over a baking sheet lined with foil. Brush rack with oil to prevent sticking.
- Pat wings dry very well (as dry as possible!) and place in a plastic bag. Sprinkle with baking powder, salt, and pepper and seal the bag. Shake to coat. Lay wings in a single layer on prepared baking rack and bake in lower third of oven for 30 minutes.
- Increase oven temperature to 425F and move baking sheet to upper third of oven. Continue to bake for another 20 to 30 minutes, until crispy. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Melt the butter in a microwaveable safe bowl or in a saucepan. Add the garlic, parsley and pepper flakes. Pour over the chicken wings and sprinkle with the parmesan. Toss well to coat. Sprinkle with chopped parsley. Sprinkle with additional salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately with your favourite dipping sauce.