Pork chops have the potential to be juicy, tender, and flavorful–really! This oven-baked method will ensure your pork has a delicious crust and a perfectly cooked interior.
Recipe from Delish
- Prep: 10 m
- Cook: 30 m
- Total: 40 m
- Servings: 4
- 4 pork loin chops
- salt kosher
- pepper freshly ground
- 1 tbsp rosemary fresh, minced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1 tbsp olive oil extra-virgin
- Preheat oven to 375°. Season pork chops generously with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl mix together butter, rosemary, and garlic. Set aside.
- In an oven safe skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil then add pork chops. Sear until golden, 4 minutes, flip and cook 4 minutes more. Brush pork chops generously with garlic butter.
- Place skillet in oven and cook until cooked through (145° for medium), 10-12 minutes.
- Serve with more garlic butter.