This hearty and healthy grain-free hot cereal tastes great and is perfect on a cold fall morning. Try it with some nut butter mixed in for extra energy.
Recipe from All Day I Dream About Food
- Prep: 5 m
- Total: 5 m
- Servings: 1serving
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp flax seed meal
- 2 tsp Swerve sweetener (or other erythritol)
- 1/3 cup hot water
- 2 tbsp heavy cream (optional)
- 2 tbsp nut butter (optional)
- Berries (optional)
- In a small bowl, stir together chia seed, flax seed meal, and Swerve.
- Add hot water, stir and let sit for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in cream, nut butter, berries, raisins, chopped nuts... whatever floats your boat.