This Garlic and Herb Grilled Chicken and Veggie recipe checks off all the boxes – quick, easy, delicious and low-carb!
Recipe from skinnytaste.com
- Prep: 15 m
- Cook: 20 m
- Total: 35 m
- Servings: 6
- 1 1/2 lb chicken cutlets boneless, skinless thinly sliced
- 3 oz garlic and herb marinade (Delallo)
- 1 lb asparagus 1 bunch, tough ends removed
- 1 medium zucchini sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 medium yellow squash sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 red bell pepper seeded and sliced into strips
- olive oil cooking spray
- Shake marinade well. Season chicken with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 2 tablespoons of the veggie herb marinade at least 1 hour, or as long as overnight.
- Marinate the veggies with the remaining marinade.
- Heat a grill over medium-high, be sure grates are clean and well oiled to prevent sticking.
- Put veggies on 1 large grill tray or 2 smaller trays (or cook in batches), season with 3/4 teaspoon salt and black pepper and cook, turning constantly until the edges are browned, about 8 minutes. Set aside on a platter.
- Cook the chicken about 4 to 5 minutes on each side, until grill marks appear and the chicken is cooked though, transfer to a platter with the veggies and serve.