This is a healthy recipe with Omega-3 from the salmon and Greek yogurt and lycopene from the radicchio, tomatoes, and red bell peppers. Radicchio is also high in antioxidants.
Recipe from allrecipes.com
- Prep: 30 m
- Total: 30 m
- Servings: 4
Pico de Gallo
- 1 tomato seeded and diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper seeded and diced
- 1/2 red onion chopped
- 1 lime juiced
- 2/3 cup Greek yogurt - plain
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1/2 tsp seasoning blend
- 1 lb salmon skinless, grilled, cut into chunks
- 12 radicchio whole leaves
- Combine tomato, red bell pepper, onion, and lime juice in a small bowl to make pico de gallo.
- Whisk Greek yogurt, skim milk, and seasoning blend together in another small bowl to make cream sauce.
- Place some grilled salmon chunks in a radicchio leaf. Top with some pico de gallo and cream sauce. Repeat with remaining salmon and radicchio leaves.