This cheesy baked asparagus is hands down my new favorite keto side dish. It’s easy, delicious, and takes less than 20 minutes to make.
Recipe from All Day I Dream About Food
- Prep: 5 m
- Cook: 12 m
- Total: 17 m
- Servings: 6
- 1 lb asparagus spears
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 4 oz cheddar cheese grated
- 2 oz mozzarella shredded
- 1 oz ham cooked, diced
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Wash and trim the woody ends from the asparagus. Pat dry well.
- Lay the asparagus on a rimmed baking sheet and drizzle with the oil. Sprinkle with the salt and pepper and toss to combine, then spread out into a single layer.
- Sprinkle with the minced garlic and bake 8 minutes, until the asparagus is tender and bright green.
- Remove from the oven and turn on the broiler. Sprinkle the asparagus with the grated cheeses and diced ham.
- Return to the oven on the second highest rack position and broil 2 to 4 minutes, until the cheese is melted and beginning to brown.