Grain-free cinnamon crunch is a game-changer. Adults and kids alike fall in love with this healthy pantry recipe and is the perfect antidote to sugary cereals/granolas in the morning
Recipe from Ditch the Carbs
- Prep: 10 m
- Cook: 30 m
- Servings: 30
- 3/4 cup coconut oil melted
- 1 egg
- 2 ttsp vanilla
- 3 tsp cinnamon dried
- 2 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice or more, to your taste
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 1/2 cups coconut desiccated/shredded threads or chips
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup flax seeds ground
- 1 cup almonds chopped
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- Mix all the ingredients.
- Place all the nuts, seeds and coconut in a huge baking dish then pour over the cinnamon crunch.
- Mix gently with a serving spoon.
- Bake at 180C/350F for 30 minutes but you MUST turn the mixture over every 3-4 minutes to avoid the coconut from burning. You do not want an expensive mistake on your hands. Adjust your oven according to how fast it is cooking.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge. Will keep for 3-4 weeks. Store in the freezer for up to 3 months.