Jalapeno Popper Chicken is an easy keto meal that whips up in about 35 minutes. Creamy and delicious, and the whole family loves it!
Recipe from All Day I Dream About Food
- Prep: 10 m
- Cook: 35 m
- Total: 45 m
- Servings: 6
- 4 slices bacon chopped
- 6 chicken thighs boneless, skinless
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 4 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 2 cloves garlic finely minced
- 2 small jalapeno peppers minced
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- In a large skillet over medium, cook the chopped bacon until crisp. Remove to a plate and remove all but 1 tbsp of the grease.
- Pat the chicken thighs dry and sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper. Add the chicken thighs to the skillet and cook until nicely browned, about 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Remove from heat and transfer the thighs to a glass or ceramic baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the cream cheese, whipping cream, and garlic. Spread over the chicken in the dish.
- Sprinkle with the jalapeno and cheddar cheese, then sprinkle with the chopped bacon. Bake about 20 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the chicken is cooked through.