This style replaces the tortillas with eggs, and the meat with sausage, creating a great breakfast option. Everything is topped with enchilada sauce and cheddar cheese.
Recipe from ruled.me
- Prep: 15 m
- Cook: 40 m
- Total: 55 m
- Servings: 4
- 6 large eggs
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 8 oz ground sausage
- 3/4 cup enchilada sauce
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- Preheat a small skillet over medium heat. You’ll also want to preheat your oven to 400F.
- Add the eggs, heavy whipping cream, salt, garlic powder, chili powder, and black pepper to a bowl. Whisk together then grease the skillet with coconut oil.
- Pour ¼ cup portions of the batter into then pan, then cover with a lid. Cook for 3-5 minutes or until cooked through. Repeat this step with the remaining batter to create the rest of the tortillas
- Cook the ground sausage well then set aside.
- Add portions of the sausage and cheese to each tortilla. Roll them up and place into a casserole dish.
- Pour the enchilada sauce on top, making sure to cover all the egg.
- Top with extra cheese then bake for 15 minutes or until melted and bubbly.