Keto cooking doesn’t have to be a chore, especially when you’re entertaining non-keto guests. In fact, by simply combining the right mix of keto-friendly ingredients, you can create a satisfying appetizer that everyone will love.
Recipe from ruled.me
- Prep: 20 m
- Cook: 10 m
- Total: 30 m
- Servings: 6
- 16 oz rotisserie chicken shredded
- 8 oz cream cheese cubed
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/3 cup buffalo hot sauce
- 1 medium jalapeno diced
- 1/4 cup green onion chopped
- Gather and prep all ingredients.
- Over medium-low heat, add cream cheese and mozzarella cheese to a pan and melt together.
- Once the cheese is mixed together well, add in the buffalo hot sauce and shredded chicken. Stir well to combine.
- Add the ranch dressing, jalapeno, and half of the green onion. Mix again until well incorporated.
- Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until mixture is hot. Serve into an insulated serving dish that can keep warm. Top with remaining green onion and (optionally) blue cheese crumbles.
- Pair with keto-friendly accompaniments to dip!