This chicken and broccoli meal is a quick and easy dinner to make when you’re running low and time and are craving something with a bit of Asian inspiration. All you need is one pan and some ingredients you likely have on hand already!
Recipe from ruled.me
- Prep: 20 m
- Cook: 10 m
- Total: 30 m
- Servings: 4
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 8 oz broccoli
- 1/2 medium onion
- 8 oz green cabbage thinly sliced
- 12 oz chicken cooked
- 12 oz coconut milk canned
- 1.5 tbsp green curry paste
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 oz peanuts for garnish
- 2 tbsp green onion for garnish
- Measure and prepare all the ingredients. If you do not have cooked chicken, you can sauté the boneless, skinless chicken thighs until cooked through.
- Peel the onion and cut into wedges. Slice the cabbage finely. Cut the broccoli lengthwise into smaller pieces, keeping the florets and stems together in one piece.
- Add the coconut oil into the bottom of your wok (or frying pan). Heat on medium to high heat. Mix in the broccoli, onion, and cabbage together in the pan. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut up the cooked chicken into small pieces and add to the wok along with the coconut milk, peanut butter, and green curry paste. Stir until mixed thoroughly. Turn to simmer for 2-5 minutes to let the flavor seep in. Season again to taste.
- Garnish with peanuts and green onions.