Chicken salad is one of the best keto staples. With the right ingredients, it checks all the boxes for a perfect keto-friendly meal: satisfying, delicious, healthy, convenient, and versatile.
Recipe from ruled.me
- Prep: 15 m
- Cook: 20 m
- Total: 35 m
- Servings: 4
- 8 oz chicken thighs cooked and cubes
- 2 large eggs hard-boiled
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 medium avocado
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1/4 medium red onion diced
- 1 stalk celery diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro to garnish
- 4 tortillas low carb
- Gather and prep all ingredients. Hard-boil the eggs and cook the chicken if needed.
- In a food processor or blender, combine the mayonnaise, lime juice, and half of the avocado. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cube the remaining half of the avocado and chop the hard-boiled eggs.
- In a bowl, combine the chicken, onion, celery, avocado, egg, and mayonnaise dressing. Season with additional salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix together until combined and dressing is coating all ingredients evenly. Place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Toast tortilla up in a pan, then serve the cold chicken salad over the top. Garnish with cilantro, if desired.