Deliciously crunchy low carb granola with hazelnuts and chocolate. It’s like having sugar-free keto Nutella in your cereal bowl!
Recipe from All Day I Dream About Food
- Prep: 10 m
- Cook: 40 m
- Total: 50 m
- Servings: 10servings
- 1 cup hazelnuts
- 1 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup Swerve sweetener
- 1/4 cup dark cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 300F and line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, process the hazelnuts and almonds until they resemble coarse crumbs with some larger pieces. Transfer to a large bowl and stir in the hazelnut meal, sweetener, cocoa powder and salt.
- Stir in the hazelnut oil and vanilla extract until the mixture begins to clump together.
- Spread the mixture evenly on the prepared baking sheet and press down firmly to help it clump together as it bakes.
- Bake 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes or so, until beginning to crisp. Turn off the oven and let sit for another 20 minutes or so. Keep a close eye on it to make sure it is not beginning to burn. Let cool completely on the pan.