This is one of the better salads to have if you are near your carb limit for the day as one serving is only 2.4 net carbs! The entire cobb salad is only 26 carbs in total. It is also perfect for those who need an extra boost of fat of protein.
Recipe from ruled.me
- Prep: 20 m
- Total: 20 m
- Servings: 6
- 170 g spring mix
- 6 slices bacon cooked, chopped
- 200 g chicken breasts cooked, diced
- 3 large eggs hard boiled, chopped
- 1 medium avocado diced
- 1/3 cup green onion sliced
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbled
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes chopped
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tbsp sugar substitute
- Place your salad ingredients into a large bowl.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk together your dressing ingredients until the sugar substitute has dissolved.
- Serve the salad and top with the dressing.