Keto eggs benedict are made in the Instant Pot in under 5 minutes!
Recipe from Ditch the Carbs
- Prep: 4 m
- Cook: 1 m
- Total: 5 m
- Servings: 1
- 1 tbsp butter melted
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp almond flour
- 2 egg whites
- 1 egg
- 1 cup water
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp salt omit if using salted butter
- 4 tbsp butter melted and bubbling
- 1 slice bacon or ham
- 2 spinach leaves
- Place the butter in a ramekin or flat bottom coffee mug. Microwave the butter for 10-15 seconds to melt the butter.
- Using a fork, mix in the baking powder and almond flour. Once the almond flour is mixed, crack the eggs and separate the white from the yolk. The eggs white should be placed your batter, and the egg yolks should be saved for the hollandaise sauce.
- Mix the muffin batter well with the fork. Then place the muffin in the microwave for 90 seconds. The muffin will rise up quite a bit but will lower as it cools.
- When the muffin is done, run a knife around the edge to loosen then remove from the ramekin. Let the muffin cool then cut it in half and toast it.
- Add 1 cup of water to the Instant Pot then place a trivet at the bottom.
- Grease ramekins, a silicone trays, or silicone muffin liners. Then crack an egg into each cup/container. You do not need to cover the container. Lower the container to rest of the trivet in the Instant Pot.
- Close the lid and turn the pressure valve to seal. Cook the eggs for 1-2 minutes using the "manual" or "pressure cook" setting. When the timer beep quickly release the pressure and remove the eggs.
- To remove the poached eggs carefully run a spoon around the edge and then scoop the poached eggs out of the container.
- Add the egg yolks, salt, and lemon juice to a blender. Turn it on.
- While the blender is going slowly pour the melted butter into the blender from the top. Make sure the butter is very hot and bubbling. Let the blender run for about 30 seconds and then turn it off. You hollandaise sauce is done.
- Place half the toasted muffin on a plate. Layer the spinach, back bacon or ham, and a poached egg on top. Drizzle a spoonful of hollandaise sauce over top and enjoy!