Recipe from All Day I Dream About Food
- Prep: 1 h 10 m
- Cook: 30 m
- Total: 40 m
- Servings: 14Servings
- 1 1/2 cups almonds
- 1 1/2 cups pecans
- 1 cup shredded coconut or almond flour
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup granulated Swerve sweetener
- 1/3 cup vanilla whey protein powder or pea protein powder
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter or coconut oil
- 1/4 cup water
- Preheat the oven to 300F and line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, process the almonds and pecans until they resemble coarse crumbs with some larger pieces. Transfer to a large bowl and stir in the shredded coconut, sunflower seeds, sweetener, and vanilla protein powder.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the peanut butter and butter together. Pour the melted peanut butter mixture over the nut mixture and stir well, tossing lightly. Stir in the water - at this point, the mixture should begin to clump together.
- Spread the mixture out evenly on the prepared baking sheet and press it down firmly with your hands. Bake 30 minutes, stirring halfway through and re-pressing it down. Remove and let cool completely.
- Break up any large clumps with your hands.