Keto pork chops are a tasty one pan meal that your whole family will love. Make your main dish, side dish, and sauce all in the same pan!
Recipe from Ditch the Carbs
- Prep: 5 m
- Cook: 10 m
- Servings: 4
- 4 pork chops
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp onion powder
Butter Garlic Sauce
- 3 tbsp butter
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tbsp lemon juice (optional)
- 1 lb asparagus chopped (optional) or sub for other veggies
- Season your pork chops on both sides with salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, and onion powder.
- Melt your butter in a skillet on high heat. When the butter is melted and your pan is hot add your minced garlic and quickly saute a few seconds until your garlic is fragrant. Add your pork chops and sear your pork chops for a few minutes on both sides.
- Next pour your broth, lemon juice, and cream over your pork chops. Move the pork chops around a bit to mix in the ingredients. Bring to a boil then reduce your heat to medium heat.
- Add the asparagus to your pan. Let your meal simmer for 7-10 minutes or until the sauce thickens. If your pork chops cook fully before your sauce thickens remove them and set them to the side while your sauce finishes. Serve and enjoy!