How can something this creamy and delicious be Keto!? These easy pork chops come complete with a mushroom cream sauce that you’ll want to pour over everything.
Recipe from Delish
- Prep: 15 m
- Cook: 25 m
- Total: 40 m
- Servings: 4
- 4 pork chops boneless
- 2 tbsp olive oil extra-virgin
- 8 oz mushrooms baby bella, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup parmesan freshly grated
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- pinch red pepper flakes crushed
- 3 cup baby spinach packed
- Season pork chops on both sides with salt and pepper. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add pork chops and cook until golden and cooked through. Remove from skillet and place on a plate to keep warm.
- Add mushrooms to skillet and cook until softened, 5 minutes, then add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute more.
- Add heavy cream, Parmesan, oregano, and a pinch of red pepper flakes. Season with salt and pepper. Bring sauce to a simmer and cook until thickened, about 3 minutes. Add spinach and cook until wilted, 2 minutes more.
- Return pork chops to skillet and cook until warmed through, 5 minutes.