Light and healthy salmon avocado salad makes an easy summer meal. Perfectly flaky roasted salmon on a bed of spinach, with fresh radish, avocado, and red onion. All topped off with a creamy dill dressing. Paleo, Keto and Whole 30 approved!
Recipe from All Day I Dream About Food
- Prep: 10 m
- Total: 10 m
- Servings: 4
Creamy Dill Dressing
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp dill chopped fresh
- 16 oz baby spinach washed and dried
- 1 lb salmon cooked, flaked
- 1 avocado chopped or sliced
- 4 small radishes sliced
- red onion 2 thin slices, separated into rings
- Place all the ingredients in a jar and shake vigorously to combine.
- Place the spinach on a large serving platter or in a larbe bowl. Arrange the salmon, avocado, sliced radish, and onion rings overtop. You can also arrange individual salads on separate plates
- Dress the whole salad or serve onto individual plates and pass the dressing at the table.