This delicious keto lasagna is made extra easy because it’s cooked all in one skillet. And using zucchini instead of noodles makes it super healthy. Your whole low carb meal cooked in one pan. Rich and hearty, and only 4.5g net carbs!
Recipe from All Day I Dream About Food
- Prep: 10 m
- Cook: 20 m
- Total: 30 m
- Servings: 8
- 1 lb zucchini (about 2 medium)
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 cup pureed tomatoes (canned)
- 1 cup ricotta whole milk
- 1 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup parmesan freshly grated
- basil chopped, fresh for garnish
- Cut the zucchini lengthwise into quarters, then slice into 1/4 inch slices. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a 12 inch skillet over medium heat. Once hot, add the garlic and hot pepper flakes and saute until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add the ground beef, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper and cook until the beef is mostly cooked through, about 8 minutes, breaking up any clumps with the back of a wooden spoon. Push the beef to the side and drain off as much of the fat and liquid as desired (I like it fattier but my husband preferred it more drained).
- Add the zucchini and the tomato sauce to the pan and stir well to combine. Cook another 4 minutes or so, until the zucchini begins to soften.
- Reduce the heat to medium low. Dollop the ricotta over top and then sprinkle with the mozzarella and the parmesan. Cover and cook until the cheese is melted and the filling is bubbly.
- Sprinkle with basil and serve.