Recipe from Keto-Mojo
- Prep: 15 m
- Total: 15 m
- Servings: 4
For the Vegetable Chips
- 2 stalks celery sliced on the bias to 1/8-inch pieces
- 1 large watermelon radish sliced into 1/8-inch thick wheels
- 1 cucumber sliced into 1/2-inch thick wheels
- 1 bell pepper cut into 1/2-inch wide strips
For the Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 4 oz smoked salmon
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp shallot finely minced
- 1 tbsp lemon juice, fresh
- 1 tbsp dill fresh, finely chopped or 1 tsp dried
- 2 tsp capers rinsed and drained
- 1 tsp horseradish
- Plunge all of the vegetables in a large bowl of ice water, set aside, and let them get cold and crisp.
- In the bowl of a food processor fitted with the steel blade, combine the cream cheese, smoked salmon, mayonnaise, shallot, lemon juice, dill, capers, horseradish, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Pulse a few times to incorporate, scrape down the sides of the bowl, then puree the mixture for 15 seconds. Stop, scrape again, and puree until smooth and spreadable, 10 to 15 seconds more. Scoop into a decorative bowl.
- Drain the vegetable “chips,” pat them dry on clean dish towels, then arrange on a platter. Serve with the dip.