This loaded cauliflower casserole is easy to make with minimal prep time and takes only an hour to cook. To reduce prep time, you can buy pre-cut mushrooms and jalapenos from the grocery store. Make sure chicken is thoroughly cooked before serving! Loaded Cauliflower Casserole is great for wintertime keto dinners and weekly food prep. The Shepherd’s Pie fans in your life will love this, and the chopped jalapeno gives it a warm kick.
Recipe from ruled.me
- Prep: 15 m
- Cook: 1 h
- Total: 1 h 15 m
- Servings: 4
- 1 small cauliflower
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 4 slices bacon chopped
- 1/4 cup mushrooms chopped
- 1 medium jalapeno chopped
- 2 chicken thighs boneless, skinless
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Chop cauliflower into florets and place it in a casserole dish.
- In a separate dish, mix cream cheese together with shredded cheddar cheese and chopped jalapeno, mushrooms, and bacon.
- Spoon the cheese mixture onto the cauliflower and mix well.
- Coat baking pan with a layer of non-stick spray. Layer the cauliflower mixture and chicken thighs into the baking pan.
- Bake for 1 hour or until the cheese has melted, the chicken is cooked, and the top of the casserole is nicely browned.