You will love this light and fluffy almond flour pancakes!
Recipe from Ditch the Carbs
- Prep: 5 m
- Cook: 10 m
- Total: 15 m
- Servings: 8
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- Mix all the ingredients together in a blender for 30 seconds.
- Heat a skillet or griddle on medium-high heat. When it is warm lightly oil/grease the pan so that your pancakes won't stick.
- Scoop the batter onto the pan. Use the back of the spoon to shape the pancake into about the size of a fist. Cook the pancake for 3-4 minutes on each side. You can likely cook 3-4 pancakes at a time.
- Add desired toppings to your pancakes, serve, and enjoy!